Hours of Operation
- Above Digital (www.abovedigital.com) corporate office is open Sunday –- Thursday 9:30 a.m. – 5:30p.m. (GMT+4)
- We close for all government observed holidays
Returns & Subscription Cancellations
For the services rendered by Above Digital, returns and cancellations will be mentioned on the quotation and invoices. Please refer to those terms thoroughly before proceeding with the payment.
For info products sold on Above Digital and Above Digital Academy, please refer to product details on the return /refund policy.
For Membership sites on Above Digital:
Monthly Subscriptions: There are no contracts or agreements on monthly subscriptions and you can cancel at any time. There are no refunds on monthly subscriptions.
Yearly Subscriptions: For yearly subscription purchases, you have THIRTY (30) Days from the date of the original purchase to request a refund for your Above Digital yearly subscription(for membership site as well as product memberships). You can cancel your subscription from recurring at any time.
Terms of Subscription Renewal
Monthly AboveDigital.com Subscriptions automatically renew each month at the stated retail price until the subscription buyer notifies the company that they wish to cancel. Please refer to Returns & Subscription Cancellations section of the Terms of Service page.
Yearly AboveDigital.com Subscribers will be notified via email prior to renewal with the option to renew at the original yearly price. If the subscriber does NOT notify the company that they wish to continue at the yearly price, the subscribers account will revert to the monthly price automatically.
Personal checks are not accepted for any product or membership at AboveDigital.com
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED
- AboveDigital.com will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE
If you have questions or comments, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org